my desk and chair don’t match in height so the most comfortable way to sit is actually like L
I feel like the biggest grossest nerd in the world
I thought you meant like the shape of the letter and I was trying to work it out in my head but then I remembered animu exist.
#This ends on my mum's birthday
It’s that time again!
Here’s the scoop:
• follow us➡ omniastudios. Must be a follower to be eligible.
• REBLOG this post, do not delete original text.
• NO giveaway only blogs and only reblog ONCE PER DAY.
• Winner receives one sterling silver Celestial Lunar Oracle ring in their size, valued at $270 USD.
• Giveaway ends October 13th, 2014.
Winner will be chosen at random using random.org and announced on October 14th.
• Must be 18 years old or have parent/guardian permission to enter.
• This giveaway is not affiliated with or sponsored by Tumblr.
Good luck, lovelies! <3
"Biologists call a small male fish who darts in to fertilize eggs a “sneaker,”, a medium male who resembles a female a “female mimic,”, and a large aggressive territorial male a “parental,” to place a positive spin of his egg guarding. Both the sneaker and the female mimic are “sexual parasites” of the parental male’s “investment” in nest construction and territorial defense. The sneaker and the female mimic are said to express a gene for “cuckoldry,” as though the parental male were married to a female in his territory and victimized by her unfaithfulness. In fact, a territorial male and the female who is temporarily in his territory are not pair-bonded. Scientists sneak gender stereotypes into the primary literature and corrupt its objectivity. Are these descriptions only harmless words? No. The words affect the view of nature that emerges from biology."
Joan Roughgarden (2004) Evolution’s Rainbow: Diversity, Gender, and Sexuality in Nature and People, University of California Press, Berkley
(Source: onychophorawesome, via gunpowder-tea)
"is there an indelible line dividing sanity from insanity...
or do they change, one into the other, at the slightest turn
cowboy bebop: knockin' on heaven's door
(Source: lawlieting, via tinyshell)